Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer (GFRP) is a polymer composite constructed from combinations of polymer resins, organic fillers, and fiberglass reinforcements engineered to achieve a desired performance from the product being produced. It provides architects, designers and fabricators endless design possibilities.
- Can be produced in any shape, parts can be precision engineered. Curved, ribbed, corrugated or perforated components are just some of the possibilities
- Is amongst the strongest of building materials.
- It has a long lifespan and will stand-up to decades of harsh weather. GFRP is also corrosion resistant and can therefore be used in harsh or extreme environments
- Can be painted or color can be added to the face thus providing low maintenance, UV-resistant long-lasting product.
- Is lightweight therefore requiring less labor and lighter supporting structures or substrates, thus reducing the cost of construction and installation, and speeding up construction.
- GFRP is a Class-A fire rated product thereby making it an excellent choice for most facets of a building’s exterior or interior.
MADE Composites has created unique install features for GFRP parts that make installation easier than competing products. An easy install is cost effective, and on larger projects can reduce timelines by weeks.